Beaumaris Pier Postcard

In stock


Beaumaris Pier Postcard

Beaumaris Pier

Beaumaris Pier was originally built in 1846 to attract day trippers from Liverpool and Llandudno. Over the years it was rebuilt and extended until it went into decline after WW11. In 2012, the refurbished pier was reopened allowing boats to land alongside it once more.

Our postcards cards measure approximately 148mm x 105mm (6" x 4"). Printed in the UK.